Your Local Friend in Seoul: Personalized Travel Advice





Hi there! I'm Buddy, a local resident who loves discovering the hidden gems of Seoul.

I’m not a professional travel agent or a tour guide. However, I’m someone who walks these streets every day and knows the "real" Seoul beyond the crowded tourist spots. If you're feeling overwhelmed by endless ads and complex blogs, just think of me as your local friend here to give you some honest, heartfelt advice!

1. Free Local Tip (First Inquiry Only)

New to Seoul? Leave a comment below with your travel dates and one specific thing you're curious about. I’ll give you one solid recommendation or a helpful tip—completely for FREE!

2. Buddy’s Personal Concierge ($10 USD)

Want a deeper look into the city? For a small tip of $10, I’ll share my personal favorites and help you plan. Pick ONE option below:

  • Option A: Hidden Local Eats (3-4 authentic restaurants/cafes tailored to your taste)

  • Option B: Handpicked Accommodations (2-3 perfect stays based on your budget & area preference)

  • Option C: Local Life Hacks (Best ways to get around, shopping secrets, or neighborhood vibes)


[How to Request] Please copy and paste the form below into a "Secret Comment":

  • Travel Dates:

  • What I Love: (e.g., Aesthetic cafes, vintage shopping, quiet walks, etc.)

  • Your Question: (e.g., "Which neighborhood should I stay in?")

  • Requested Option: (A, B, or C)


A Note from Buddy: "I may not be a professional, but I have a lot of love for this city. I only recommend places I’ve personally visited or where I’d take my own best friends. Let’s make your Seoul adventure special together! 💖"



Need a hand or want to see more of Seoul? 🇰🇷


If you're lost or just want to see my daily Seoul life, let's connect! My DM is always open for my global friends.


📸 Instagram: @yourseoulbuddy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🚄 Seoul Unlimited Transit Pass: How to Get the Tourist Climate Card for $4

Eunpyeong Hanok Village: The Most Peaceful Hanok Village in Seoul (2026 Guide)

[2026] No More Cash! The Ultimate Guide to Seoul’s Climate Card (iPhone & Android Updates)